Der 0815 Gaming Clan Foren 0815 Gaming Clan Forum TeamSpeak Server Ankündigungen / Infos Verbindungsprobleme mit Server Update lösen

Schlagwörter: 

Dieses Thema enthält 15 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer. Es wurde zuletzt aktualisiert von  goyard handbags vor 1 Woche, 1 Tag.

Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 1 bis 15 (von insgesamt 16)
  • Autor

ambroanalog
    Keymaster

Da wir seit neustem die Serverversion 3.1.1 Verwenden, kann es sein dass einige von euch schwirigkeiten haben auf unseren TS zu connecten!

Desweiteren benötigt ihr ab dann zum Verbinden mit dem Server eine Client in der Version 3.1.6 oder neuer!
    Bitte achtet darauf, dass eure Clients auf dem neusten Stand sind.

Bei fragen gerne auf TS bei AmbroAnalog melden 😉

#3485 Antwort

michael jordan shoes

A lot of thanks for each of your hard work on this site. My aunt really loves carrying out investigation and it’s easy to understand why. Most people know all of the powerful way you offer precious suggestions via the web blog and as well as strongly encourage participation from some other people on this idea while our own simple princess is discovering a great deal. Enjoy the rest of the year. You are always doing a glorious job.

#3497 Antwort

nfl jerseys

I in addition to my friends ended up digesting the excellent tips found on your site and so the sudden I had a horrible feeling I never thanked the blog owner for them. All the young boys were totally thrilled to see them and already have really been having fun with these things. We appreciate you turning out to be considerably considerate and then for obtaining variety of excellent subject matter most people are really wanting to be aware of. Our own sincere apologies for not expressing appreciation to sooner.

#3505 Antwort

yeezy boost 350

I in addition to my guys appeared to be checking out the nice secrets and techniques on the blog and so at once got an awful suspicion I never expressed respect to you for those tips. Most of the women ended up absolutely happy to read through them and already have surely been enjoying these things. Appreciation for really being very kind and then for figuring out this sort of high-quality tips millions of individuals are really wanting to be informed on. Our own sincere apologies for not expressing gratitude to you sooner.

#3510 Antwort

kate spade outlet

Thanks so much for giving everyone an exceptionally brilliant chance to read critical reviews from this website. It is always very cool and stuffed with a good time for me and my office co-workers to visit your website on the least 3 times in one week to see the fresh guidance you have. And indeed, I am just at all times motivated with your spectacular concepts you serve. Some 2 areas on this page are in reality the very best I’ve had.

#3522 Antwort

nike hyperdunk

I precisely needed to say thanks again. I’m not certain what I might have accomplished without these advice shown by you about such subject. It has been a real challenging circumstance for me personally, but discovering your professional way you resolved the issue made me to cry with joy. Extremely happier for the help and thus believe you realize what a powerful job that you’re undertaking instructing many people via your webpage. I know that you haven’t got to know any of us.

#3532 Antwort

links of london

I simply wanted to appreciate you again. I am not sure what I might have implemented without the actual ideas revealed by you regarding such a industry. This was a very alarming condition for me, nevertheless seeing the very skilled avenue you dealt with that took me to leap for contentment. Extremely grateful for your work and then wish you realize what a great job you are undertaking training some other people thru a blog. More than likely you have never encountered any of us.

#3544 Antwort

nike flyknit racer

My spouse and i were so ecstatic Louis could conclude his survey through the entire precious recommendations he gained using your web pages. It’s not at all simplistic to simply find yourself making a gift of steps that many many others could have been making money from. We really realize we have got the writer to appreciate for this. All of the explanations you’ve made, the straightforward web site navigation, the friendships you can help engender – it is everything impressive, and it’s really making our son in addition to us reckon that the subject is thrilling, which is very fundamental. Thank you for all the pieces!

#3556 Antwort

birkin bag

Thanks for all of the effort on this site. Kate loves participating in research and it is simple to grasp why. My spouse and i notice all of the lively mode you give precious things via the web blog and as well as cause participation from other ones on this topic while my girl is really discovering so much. Take advantage of the remaining portion of the new year. Your conducting a first class job.

#3568 Antwort

vans shoes

I precisely had to thank you so much all over again. I do not know the things I would have accomplished in the absence of the concepts contributed by you on that question. It truly was an absolute troublesome difficulty for me, however , being able to view the expert approach you processed that forced me to cry over happiness. I’m happier for your help and hope you find out what a powerful job your are undertaking teaching many others by way of a blog. I am certain you’ve never got to know any of us.

#3577 Antwort

Adidas NMD Women Mesh Surface White Rose

Needed to put you the tiny observation to thank you over again on the precious principles you’ve discussed at this time. This is simply pretty generous of you to offer unreservedly all many people would have supplied for an ebook to make some dough on their own, and in particular considering that you could have done it in the event you wanted. Those good ideas in addition worked like the good way to recognize that some people have similar zeal like my very own to grasp a good deal more in respect of this problem. I believe there are many more pleasant moments up front for people who take a look at your website.

#3582 Antwort

nike hyperdunk

I am only writing to make you understand of the extraordinary experience my wife’s daughter obtained checking your web page. She mastered plenty of pieces, with the inclusion of what it is like to possess an awesome helping mindset to make most people quite simply know precisely selected very confusing issues. You undoubtedly did more than our own expected results. Many thanks for distributing these informative, dependable, explanatory and as well as cool guidance on this topic to Kate.

#3595 Antwort

cheap nhl jerseys

Needed to post you this little word so as to say thank you yet again with the breathtaking suggestions you’ve provided here. This has been really extremely generous with people like you to provide freely all numerous people could have advertised as an e book to generate some money on their own, precisely considering that you could possibly have tried it if you ever desired. These suggestions in addition served like a good way to understand that other people online have the identical desire like my own to know the truth very much more pertaining to this problem. I think there are some more fun moments up front for individuals that view your blog post.

#3605 Antwort

yeezys

I am only writing to let you understand of the impressive experience my cousin’s girl encountered browsing your webblog. She picked up numerous issues, which included what it’s like to possess an amazing helping character to get the mediocre ones without problems fully grasp a number of impossible subject areas. You undoubtedly did more than her expected results. I appreciate you for imparting those practical, trusted, educational and easy tips about your topic to Gloria.

#3617 Antwort

vapormax

I simply desired to thank you so much again. I’m not certain the things that I would’ve accomplished in the absence of the techniques shared by you relating to this field. It had become a very frightful scenario in my opinion, however , discovering the very professional form you treated it made me to cry for gladness. I will be happier for this work and in addition have high hopes you are aware of an amazing job you are providing training the mediocre ones using a blog. I am sure you haven’t got to know all of us.

Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 1 bis 15 (von insgesamt 16)
Antwort auf: Verbindungsprobleme mit Server Update lösen
Deine Information: