Schlagwörter: 

Dieses Thema enthält 15 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer. Es wurde zuletzt aktualisiert von  balenciaga shoes vor 1 Monat.

Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 1 bis 15 (von insgesamt 16)
  • Autor

ambroanalog
    Keymaster

Gestern Abend hatten viele von euch gegen 21:35 Uhr einen Timeout. Der Fehler lag nicht bei uns, sondern an einer Fehlkonfiguration von einem Mitarbeiter des Rechenzentrums.

Stellungnahme des Hosters:

Due to a configuration error, made by a technician of the datacenter, we experienced a partial outage between 20:43:00 and 20:54:39 (CET), mostly affecting customers in Germany. We apologise for the inconvenience and are currently evaluating how to prevent (and/or minimse) configuration errors caused by datacenter personnel .

#593 Antwort

custom

Indian http://metropoliscomix.com/ tablets for women .

#3484 Antwort

adidas nmd

I simply had to say thanks all over again. I do not know what I would have sorted out in the absence of the type of methods provided by you on my question. Previously it was a very troublesome situation in my opinion, nevertheless witnessing the skilled manner you dealt with it made me to cry for delight. I’m just happy for this information and then believe you really know what an amazing job you happen to be getting into instructing the others by way of your blog. Probably you haven’t come across all of us.

#3498 Antwort

adidas ultra boost uncaged

I’m also commenting to make you know what a impressive encounter my princess experienced checking your web site. She picked up so many issues, most notably what it is like to have an excellent giving mindset to let folks just know just exactly certain grueling matters. You actually exceeded my expectations. Thanks for providing those great, safe, edifying and fun tips about the topic to Jane.

#3509 Antwort

supreme hoodie

I am just commenting to let you understand of the magnificent experience my girl experienced reading your web page. She came to find a wide variety of pieces, which include how it is like to possess a great teaching nature to make other people easily gain knowledge of various hard to do topics. You truly did more than people’s desires. I appreciate you for producing these productive, dependable, explanatory and as well as fun tips on this topic to Evelyn.

#3521 Antwort

nike air max 90

I am glad for commenting to make you know of the nice encounter my friend’s princess experienced going through yuor web blog. She realized too many pieces, with the inclusion of what it’s like to have a marvelous helping mindset to make the mediocre ones clearly grasp a number of tortuous issues. You really exceeded our own expected results. Many thanks for imparting these necessary, trusted, explanatory and in addition easy thoughts on that topic to Kate.

#3531 Antwort

calvin klein outlet online

My spouse and i ended up being very cheerful Emmanuel could carry out his studies through the entire ideas he gained from your very own web pages. It’s not at all simplistic to just find yourself handing out secrets and techniques that men and women may have been making money from. And now we acknowledge we have got the writer to appreciate because of that. The entire explanations you made, the straightforward site menu, the relationships you will make it possible to instill – it is many exceptional, and it’s really making our son in addition to the family know that the idea is pleasurable, which is certainly tremendously pressing. Thank you for the whole thing!

#3543 Antwort

curry 5

I’m just commenting to make you know what a amazing encounter my daughter developed reading yuor web blog. She noticed lots of pieces, which include what it’s like to have a great giving character to have certain people with ease learn about a variety of grueling topics. You actually exceeded my desires. Many thanks for imparting such priceless, trustworthy, educational and unique tips on your topic to Mary.

#3555 Antwort

kevin durant shoes

I needed to write you a little remark in order to thank you very much yet again for your personal magnificent advice you have featured on this website. It’s simply pretty open-handed of people like you to offer extensively all many individuals would have supplied for an electronic book to help make some dough for themselves, most notably considering that you could have done it in case you wanted. These points as well acted to become a good way to fully grasp that other people online have a similar dreams similar to my personal own to figure out significantly more in terms of this issue. I am certain there are a lot more pleasant sessions in the future for individuals who take a look at your site.

#3567 Antwort

nike foamposite

I want to convey my affection for your generosity giving support to men who actually need help with this particular concern. Your real commitment to getting the solution across ended up being incredibly advantageous and has consistently enabled those much like me to arrive at their desired goals. Your important help and advice entails this much to me and additionally to my fellow workers. Warm regards; from each one of us.

#3569 Antwort

yeezy shoes

Thank you for all of the efforts on this web site. Kate take interest in doing investigations and it’s easy to understand why. Most of us hear all about the lively tactic you deliver efficient secrets through this website and therefore improve response from other people on that situation then our favorite simple princess is now discovering a lot. Have fun with the rest of the year. You’re doing a very good job.

#3581 Antwort

ferragamo belt

I and also my friends were found to be examining the great guides on your website and quickly I got a terrible feeling I never thanked the website owner for those secrets. Those women were definitely for this reason thrilled to see them and already have very much been taking advantage of them. Appreciate your being simply accommodating as well as for settling on varieties of brilliant subjects millions of individuals are really desperate to learn about. Our own sincere apologies for not expressing gratitude to you sooner.

#3594 Antwort

golden goose sneakers

I needed to put you one very little observation to help say thank you as before over the great opinions you’ve provided on this website. This is quite tremendously generous with people like you in giving unhampered all a lot of folks could have offered for sale for an e-book to help with making some money for themselves, chiefly considering the fact that you might have done it if you considered necessary. Those good ideas as well worked to become a fantastic way to recognize that some people have similar eagerness just as mine to figure out a whole lot more related to this issue. Certainly there are many more enjoyable opportunities up front for individuals who scan your website.

#3604 Antwort

100% real jordans for cheap

I not to mention my friends appeared to be looking through the nice points located on your web page and then all of the sudden got a terrible feeling I had not thanked the web blog owner for those strategies. Most of the women are actually consequently excited to learn them and have really been making the most of these things. Appreciate your genuinely really kind and also for choosing this kind of exceptional tips most people are really desperate to know about. My very own sincere apologies for not saying thanks to you earlier.

#3616 Antwort

nike react flyknit

My wife and i got fulfilled when Albert managed to do his homework through your precious recommendations he had using your web site. It is now and again perplexing to simply choose to be handing out concepts which usually others have been selling. And we all remember we have the blog owner to thank for that. These illustrations you’ve made, the straightforward site menu, the friendships you assist to promote – it is everything unbelievable, and it’s assisting our son in addition to us recognize that that concept is fun, which is exceptionally pressing. Many thanks for everything!

Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 1 bis 15 (von insgesamt 16)
Antwort auf: [Downtime] Partial Network Outage
Deine Information: